McDermott Manager IT - Quality & HSE in Houston, Texas
Title: Manager IT - Quality & HSE
• Global IT Pillar lead for Quality & HSE function.
• Build partnership with functional key stakeholders in Quality & HSE function.
• Understand business needs and prepare IT strategy & roadmap
• Regular leadership communications / presentations on IT initiatives
• Take the lead in bringing new technologies to solve functional challenges
• Manage IT Programs following PMO Tollgate process.
• Own end to end Program Execution including scoping, functional requirements, project budget estimates, vendor selection, resource management, risk management and transition to support team
• Hire, retain and coach the business analysts and IT Project Managers in respective pillar.
• Liaison and build relationships with global / regional functional & IT leadership
• Manage enterprise applications support
• Experience in working in IT for Quality, Health, Safety, Environment, Security (QHSES) function.
• Experience in working in Global / Cross-functional matrix environment
• Experience in developing IT Strategy and program execution roadmap
• Experience in managing budget
• Experience in Global Enterprise systems implementation
• Experience in managing the direct reports
Bachelor's degree with 10 years of IT Quality & HSE functions.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Job Field: IT Pillar (IT)
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct / Regular
Job Posting: Jan 28, 2019, 7:50:44 AM
Requisition ID: 1809070
McDermott is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.